Re: [Evolution] IMAP Trash folder?

On Wed, Oct 24, 2001 at 02:26:52PM -0400, Mike Sangrey wrote:
On Wed, 2001-10-24 at 13:51, Bret Mogilefsky wrote:
My suggestion?  Rename "Trash" to "Deleted Items" and put it down among the
vFolders.  (You can pick something shorter/more specific than "Deleted
Items", as long as it doesn't confuse with "Trash".)  If, as some have
suggested, traditional Trash functionality is available in a later release,
call THAT "Trash", but retain "Deleted Items" for the name of this vFolder.

I think that might work well.  "Deleted Items" becomes one of several
vFolders and "Trash", with its rather concrete, real object nuance fits,
too.

I'm not sure of the protocol, but I think you should move that forward
as a suggestion.  Whether that's bugzilla or what, just do it.

I have no idea.  Ximians?

Bret
--
Bret Mogilefsky * Mgr. SCEA Developer Support * mogul gelatinous com