Re: [Evolution] IMAP Trash folder?
- From: Mike Sangrey <msangrey BlueFeltHat org>
- To: Bret Mogilefsky <mogul-evolution gelatinous com>
- Cc: Evolution List <evolution ximian com>, Eric Lambart <lambart got net>
- Subject: Re: [Evolution] IMAP Trash folder?
- Date: 24 Oct 2001 14:26:52 -0400
On Wed, 2001-10-24 at 13:51, Bret Mogilefsky wrote:
My suggestion? Rename "Trash" to "Deleted Items" and put it down among the
vFolders. (You can pick something shorter/more specific than "Deleted
Items", as long as it doesn't confuse with "Trash".) If, as some have
suggested, traditional Trash functionality is available in a later release,
call THAT "Trash", but retain "Deleted Items" for the name of this vFolder.
I think that might work well. "Deleted Items" becomes one of several
vFolders and "Trash", with its rather concrete, real object nuance fits,
I'm not sure of the protocol, but I think you should move that forward
as a suggestion. Whether that's bugzilla or what, just do it.
msangrey BlueFeltHat org
"The first one last wins."
"A net of highly cohesive details reveals the truth."
] [Thread Prev