RE: [Evolution] IMAP Trash folder?

On Wed, 2001-10-24 at 01:24, John N S Gill wrote:
On Wed, 2001-10-24 at 07:08, Rich Rudnick wrote:

What metaphor has a piece of paper in two places simultaneously?

I get the impression I'm missing something here about the way you are
working with evolution.. but I can't figure out what.

Nope, you didn't miss anything. About an hour after writing that message
I rediscovered the 'hide deleted messages' checkbox and 'blink' went the
lightbulb. For me, a pop user, that's sufficient.

I quess a message can exist in two places at once as long as one is
unperceived. :)