RE: [Evolution] IMAP Trash folder?

Title: RE: [Evolution] IMAP Trash folder?

Why would you ever expunge a source mailbox at all, except to remove all the deleted messages in it? Are you saying you want to have 2 kinds of deleted messages? One kind that stays in the folder, and one kind that you dragged or moved into the Trash folder? Then why even use a trash folder? You might as well just move / drag them into a regular folder and delete / expunge them there when you want to _really_ delete them. Seems silly to me.

Eric