Re: [Evolution] IMAP unread counts

On Wed, 2001-10-17 at 17:25, Mikael Wahlberg wrote:
My experience is that it is depending on the IMAP server. I am running
beta 5 against a WU-imapd at the university, and every time I rescan for
new messages, the new message count for all folders that doesn't have
new messages since the last time I scanned is lost. Except the INBOX,
which seem to actually work..

I'll have to test the Inbox, actually. I'm pretty obsessive about
reading everything in my actual inbox, so it's very rare that it has an
unread message in it. I'll leave one in there for a couple of days and
see what happens. I just assumed it was behaving the same as the other
folders.

Mike.