Re: [Evolution] IMAP unread counts

On Wed, 2001-10-17 at 16:45, david luyer net wrote:
beta5 fixed this for me.  it now rescans all inboxes every minute or so
on my system.  if you run evolution-mail in one window before starting
evolution in another you see every time it does a scan.

Unfortunately, I'm running the latest snapshot (via Red Carpet). I've
been running current snapshots since about 0.11 and it's always been the
same. I just assumed that someone would get around to it without my
nagging - until now. :)

Squeaky wheels, and all that.

Mike.