Re: [Evolution] IMAP unread counts

Any advice for me? I'm in love with Evo, but it's a bit annoying to have
to click on every folder to see if there's new mail in it. I get nervous
every time I see the Beta number increase and this behavior hasn't
changed ... :)

beta5 fixed this for me.  it now rescans all inboxes every minute or so
on my system.  if you run evolution-mail in one window before starting
evolution in another you see every time it does a scan.

David.
--
David Luyer                                     Phone:   +61 3 9674 7525
Network Manager                P A C I F I C    Fax:     +61 3 9699 8693