Re: [Evolution] GPG message display

On Fri, 2001-10-12 at 16:49, Kris Newman wrote:
On Fri, 2001-10-12 at 09:16, Mike Leone wrote:

The people you're sending to are incapable of opening an attachment? And
therefore that means you have to give up potential email security?
(I agree, it's a pain - when I read this mail from Outlook Express, I have
to open attachment #1 for all signed emails. Me, I put up with it)

I'd put up with it too, but I'm actually thinking off the 50 or so
people who will, every time I send them an email, call me and say, "I
can't read your email".

Yeah, but consider ... ever get an email forwarded to you from an AOL
user, and have to open it in Outlook/Outlook Express? Same thing happens
- comes as attachments you have to double click on. Actually, *nested*
attachments - attachments within attachments.

So it's not just Evo signed mails that O/OE doesn't do rightly.

Michael J. Leone                  Registered Linux user #201348
<mailto:turgon mike-leone com>    ICQ: 50453890     AIM: MikeLeone

PGP public key:
<http://www.mike-leone.com/~turgon/turgon-public-key.gpg>

Taking a mental stroll through the psychic park of pleasure.