[Evolution] GPG message display

For some reason, I hate to bring this up, because I think I'm reopening
a can o'worms, but:

I'm just now starting to play with GPG. When I sign a message, the
recipient gets the email, with two attachments. Attachment one is the
actual message. Attachment two is, I suspect, the signature.

I think there was a thread about this at the end of September, but since
I wasn't using GPG, I didn't pay attention to it. Is this normal
behavior? Is there any way that my message can be displayed by people
not using Evolution/Linux/GPG (Which is to say 99% of my contact list,
and most of the world)?

If there isn't, I guess I'll have to stop using GPG. Drat it!

Kris Newman