Re: [Evolution] Spam Filter

Add a Stop-Processing action at the end of the spam filter rule.

Jeff

On Fri, 2001-10-05 at 07:51, Robert Sean Hartnett wrote:
I am trying to create a spam filter that triggers on my email address
not being present as a recipient. The best I have been able to do is
this filter does copy such messages to the designated folder, but it
also puts the same message either in the inbox, or if another filter
applies, in that appropriate folder.
Example: An Evolution list message gets put both in the Ev folder, as
well as the spam folder.
I've tried moving the spam filter at various points in the filter list,
apparently this does not matter, the entire filter list appears to be
processed.
Any suggestions on what I need to do to adjust for this problem.

                              Thanks
                              Sean