[Evolution] Several issues

ANONCVS:
I have a weird problem with anoncvs access.  Every now and then I pull
from cvs, and the previous changes are removed.  Redoing the retrieval
will re-patch in the updates.  Redoing it again will back them out.
Redoing it again will re-patch the updates again.........  Other times
it works flawlessly.

COMPOSER:
In either HTML or plain text, the text I'm typing flashes.  Sometimes it
is just the last 3-5 letters, other times it can affect the whole
display.  Is this a known issue?

COMPILING:
In file included from e-bonobo-widget.c:30:
e-bonobo-widget.h:27:34: bonobo/bonobo-widget.h: No such file or
directory

The latest CVS (from 2:30AM Central Time) blows up with this error in
widgets/misc.  It seems that BONOBO_CONF_CFLAGS is missing from the
INCLUDE variable in the Makefile.

--
TTFN,
Lonnie Borntreger

Our mission is to authoritatively promote timely methods of
empowerment so that we may endeavor to collaboratively supply
inexpensive opportunities to exceed customer expectations