Re: [Evolution] Several issues

On Wed, 2001-10-03 at 02:52, Lonnie Borntreger wrote:
    COMPILING:
    >In file included from e-bonobo-widget.c:30:
    >e-bonobo-widget.h:27:34: bonobo/bonobo-widget.h: No such file or
    >directory

    The latest CVS (from 2:30AM Central Time) blows up with this error in
    widgets/misc.  It seems that BONOBO_CONF_CFLAGS is missing from the
    INCLUDE variable in the Makefile.

Actually that should be BONOBO_GNOME_CFLAGS, and it needs to be added in
widgets/menus and shell/importer also (there may be more... I'm still
compiling).

--
TTFN,
Lonnie Borntreger

Our mission is to authoritatively promote timely methods of
empowerment so that we may endeavor to collaboratively supply
inexpensive opportunities to exceed customer expectations