Re: [Evolution] Quoting email with long lines

On Wed, 2001-11-28 at 16:44, Thomas Duffy wrote:
I like what pine does for this.  It will initially do this "bad"
behavior for long lines, but if you Cntl-J (justify) it, then it does
the "good" thing -- justifies it to 80 chars wide and inserts chevrons
at the beginning of each line.

Or mutt, which when configured to use vim, is just 'gqap' :)

I'd love this feature, but apparently we'll have to wait until 1.2.
Fair enough.

Jason.