Re: [Evolution] Quoting email with long lines

On Wed, 2001-11-28 at 12:41, Jason Tackaberry wrote:

Are the developers fundamentally opposed to this sort of behaviour, or
should I go ahead and file a feature request?

I like what pine does for this.  It will initially do this "bad"
behavior for long lines, but if you Cntl-J (justify) it, then it does
the "good" thing -- justifies it to 80 chars wide and inserts chevrons
at the beginning of each line.

Maybe evo could do some such thing (of course it would probably be a
button in its case rather than a keyboard shortcut)...because you may
not want it to wrap the lines /always/ (like if you are sending quoted
code around or sending on those stupid forwards that have a million
chevrons already before the start of the text)

-tduffy