Re: [Evolution] Features possible?

        * Similar to the above, when I manually move a message to
          another folder, can I have it automatically expunged?

Yes, by clicking 'expunge'.

I'm not sure what you think I mean by "automatically," but having to
click expunge isn't what I mean by automatically expunging. ;)

At any rate ...

You could just turn on 'hide deleted messages' which is probably what
you really want but dont realise.

 ... this _is_ in fact what I wanted. :)

Not with the gui, you could try writing raw expressions.

Aha!  Nice to know this can be done.  I will start playing with that.

Thanks for the help.

Jason.