[Evolution] Quoting email with long lines

If someone sends me an email whose lines don't wrap, quoting reply text
for those emails is awfully ugly.  (You have a single > widget with an
incredibly long line.)  Of course it could be argued that their email
client is broken (since it often happens with those web-based email
things), but it'd be nice if Evo wrapped those lines and then quoted
them.

Are the developers fundamentally opposed to this sort of behaviour, or
should I go ahead and file a feature request?

Cheers,
Jason.