Re: [Evolution] email as alarm type

I use Evo in the hope that, one day, I could use its components in my
own applications (I already have ideas).

likewise, I want to use the contacts info in an app I am (supposedly)
working on...

Actually I want to embed appletes in the summary page as well, I think
this would be welcome by many people, imagine logging in, evo starts,
defaults to the summary page where it tells you the normal stuff about
mail, but also lets you (as big chief or whatever) see an online live
graph of sales by region, store or what ever vs profit etc etc.  Far
more than just a list of new articles on some web site...

--

  Rob Brown-Bayliss