Re: [Evolution] Just out of curiosity...?

le mer 21-11-2001 à 23:06, Meph Istopheles a écrit :
  Hey,

  Now that I've finally found a means of darkening things up & being
able to see the fonts, I'm curious about the in-line attachments.  I
often receive attachments, mostly from friends, though some spam.  Some
of the attachments are open when I open the e-mail, but the majority are
not.

  Is there a way to make them default to open?

When you compose your mail, tick the "suggest automatic display" (or
something like that) of the attachment.

For the mail you receive, I dunno ...

        Xav