Re: [Evolution] email as alarm type

le mer 21-11-2001 à 22:08, Rob Brown-Bayliss a écrit :

This begs the most obvious question:

What on earth are we doing using a (somewhat green and buggy)
component system if we're just goint to write a monolithic application
anyway?

Yes, what is the point?

Same question. It's been demonstrated (on my machine anyway) that
monolithic apps (think Balsa or Spruce, even if they don't have all
Evo's features) are waaay faster, and have a smaller footprint.
I use Evo in the hope that, one day, I could use its components in my
own applications (I already have ideas).

Miguel, was this just marketing hype ?

        Xav