Re: [Evolution] Handspring USB sync ?

Hmmm.  I'm unable to sync with evo either.  (JPilot works just fine.)

After setting up things in the applet, I attempt a sync.  The device
shows up in syslog and in /proc/bus/usb/devices, and the Visor says
"Identifying User", but the connection dies soon after that.  I've tried
slowing down the connection speed, but nothing changes.

Any ideas besides what you have below?  As I said, jpilot works just
fine so I know that permissions are ok on the device, and the hardware
is ok.

TIA

Dave