Re: [Evolution] Handspring USB sync ?

It works for me.  It should be easy

1) Upgrade to RC2.. I don't think PALM support was in RC1...

2) Check the permissions on /dev/ttyUSB0 .. that should be the device
        (you need to put your self in the uucp group.. if you are on a recent
redhat system)

3) In The control center there is Pilot Conduits and Pilot Link.. (In
the advanced settings).  You need to set those up.... Should be simple..

Let me know if you have any more problems :)

- Bob