[Evolution] Strange Vfolder in 0.99.2

I just upgraded to 0.99.2 and found a new vfolder I never created.

I've had a vfolder named "East Dorm" but now I also have one named "East
Dorm voAIRJxv2384". It doesn't show up in the vFolder editor, nor can I
find it in my ~/evolution/vfolders.xml.

The voAIRJxv2384 part seems like an email ID used by evolution (I know
I've seen voAIR... before in that sort of context). However I can't find
anything with that id anywhere (though I'm not sure  how I'd actually
look for it.

The vfolder is empty, btw.

--Ben