[Evolution] Can't Access Conduits

All,

I just downloaded, via RC, the new evo packages. I was hoping that the new gnome-pilot package would fix my syncing problem.  Now I can't even get to the conduits capplet.

In gnomecc I have

*MISSING NAME*
     *MISSING NAME*
           Pilot Conduits
           Pilot Link

(I also have this layout in the "Peripherals" section).  Unfortunately I cannot access any conduit settings.  When I click on the "Pilot Conduits" the capplet area of gnomecc is blank.  Pilot Link however works as expected.

This RH7.2 with all Ximian updates.
BTW this is using control-center-1.4.0.1-ximian.5.rpm.

OT: Is there going to be a preview channel for RH7.2?
--
James Harrison RHCE, CCNA