Re: [Evolution] Appointments with Outlook

What version of Outlook?  Only Outlook 2000 or newer supports the iCal
format which is used by evolution.

I don't know if this is a but, but to do Outlook 2000 -> evolution, I
have to forward the meeting as an iCal attachment, save this as a file
and import it.  I get no option to directly save to the calendar.  If I
send a meeting request in iCal format, and evolution just shows the iCal
text inline as plain text.