Re: [Evolution] Can't Access Conduits

On Mon, 2001-11-19 at 14:05, James Harrison wrote:
All,

I just downloaded, via RC, the new evo packages. I was hoping that the
new gnome-pilot package would fix my syncing problem.  Now I can't even
get to the conduits capplet.

I can't get that far - RC is unable to resolve the dependancies on the
pilot bits at all.

[I do not have the ximian preview control panel in place, because RC was
never able to get the dependancies resolved for that so have the
standard ximian cc and pilot tools sets]

        Nigel.