Re: [Evolution] Time

On Tue, 2001-11-13 at 14:48, Fatih Demir wrote:

    You should always be able to use 24-hour time display in all locales.
    It is the 12-hour format that is only available in some locales.

Hm, I use the "C" locale and do get the AM/PM formats -- I meant if it
would be possible to change the time formatting routines via an
environment variable or the locale settings themselves to get a 24 hour
time display even for the "C" locale.

In the calendar you can change the format in the Tools/Calendar Settings
dialog.

I'm not sure if you can change the format in the mailer.

Damon