Re: [Evolution] Time

On Sun, 2001-11-11 at 08:16, Fatih Demir wrote:
On Sat, 2001-11-10 at 19:28, Ettore Perazzoli wrote:

    > I think, almost %40 of users would prefer to see the time in 24 hour
    > format. (I'm using RC1)

      The time displayed depends on the locale.  If you run the desktop in a
    locale that uses 24-hour format, Evolution will use 24-hour format too.

Any chance or possible to way to also get an 24-hour time display with
"C" locale (I don't work normally under a locale)?
I hope there's surely a LC_ALL, LC_* env variable existent which allows
us to influence this a bit, but I haven't found something similar yet.
Anyone did already?

You should always be able to use 24-hour time display in all locales.

It is the 12-hour format that is only available in some locales.

(Though there may also be bugs in the translations that affect time
formats.)

Damon