[Evolution] LDAP contacts lookup for new mail

LDAP still is not being polled automatically when using Evo RC1.
There is not even a check names button or anything like that. If there
were at least a "Check names button" + hotkey, then Evo will be much
more successful upon release than it will be otherwise. If other people
are NOT seeing this behaviour, could I see your config.xmldb and see if
you have an address book setting for LDAP?

One other thing, when hitting the "To:" button, and it brings up the
address book, I WANT my default to be the single LDAP source I'm using.
Is there ANY way to do this?

This is so frustrating, please help.
--
Austin Gonyou