Re: [Evolution] Mail folders with Evolution and traditional mail clients

So sprach »José Romildo Malaquias« am 2001-11-09 um 08:25:51 -0200 :
So I am concerned about the mail format used by Evolution
and the mbox format I have been using by now. Is it possible

I solved this, by using setting up mutt to use files beneath ~/Mail/*
and setting up an IMAP server thru which I connect when I use Evolution.

Alexander Skwar
How to quote: (german) (english)
Homepage:      |     Jabber: askwar charente de - Die günstige Art an Linux Distributionen zu kommen
                Uptime: 1 hour 13 minutes