Re: [Evolution] Mail folders with Evolution and traditional mail clients

So sprach »José Romildo Malaquias« am 2001-11-09 um 08:25:51 -0200 :
So I am concerned about the mail format used by Evolution
and the mbox format I have been using by now. Is it possible

I solved this, by using setting up mutt to use files beneath ~/Mail/*
and setting up an IMAP server thru which I connect when I use Evolution.

Alexander Skwar
--
How to quote:   http://learn.to/quote (german) http://quote.6x.to (english)
Homepage:       http://www.iso-top.de      |     Jabber: askwar charente de