Re: [Evolution] Calendar Module

On Wed, 2001-11-07 at 08:38, Tig Kerkman wrote:
Thanks for the reply,

Sorry but I am confused,  I use the contact list to read the free/busy
file that I save to  disk???   Where would I do this??

You store the location of the information in the addressbook, on the the
"Collaboration" page of the contact editor.  When you type in the
address of a user as an attendee it will look them up in the address
book and display their free/busy information.

-JP
JP Rosevear                             jpr ximian com
Ximian Inc.                             http://www.ximian.com