[Evolution] A new error message with latest updates from red carpet

Hello there everybody...

I have just updated my evolution to the most recent off of the red
carpet channel and everything seemed to upgrade smoothly.  However, now
when I send e-mail  I receive the following error

Error while 'Sending "subject of message"' Sendmail exited with status
69: mail not sent

This seems to be a sendmail problem, however this did not occur with
previous versions of Evolution, and I have not changed the configured of
sendmail.  The weird thing is that this message does get sent, just
evolution does not recognize that.  Any suggestions would be grateful.

Rory Hudson
Information Systems
Zumiez, Inc.