Re: [Evolution] Calandar and Task conduits not working when synchronizing Palm

On Wed, 2001-11-07 at 07:51, Beirne Konarski wrote:
I have my system set up to hotsync my Visor.  It backs up all the
databases and the Contacts list in Evolution is now populated.  I see
nothing at all in the Calendar or Tasks, though.  Both conduits are
enabled.  Is there something I should be doing to get those to work?  Is
there a way to turn on debugging so I can see what is going on?

Nothing other than enabling them.  You can look at the debug spew by
killing the applet and then on the command line doing:

killall gpilotd
gpilotd

Wait a few seconds and then sync.

-JP
JP Rosevear                             jpr ximian com
Ximian Inc.                             http://www.ximian.com