Re: [Evolution] IMAP Inbox?

On Tue, 2001-11-06 at 05:10, Dan Winship wrote:
Yeah. You need to change your Sent folder to be "Sent", not
"Inbox.Sent", and delete the Inbox.Sent folder. Then the real inbox
folder should appear again. (Probably after a restart.)

Doh. I should have thought of trying that. It worked great; my Inbox is
sitting there like it never left.

Second, rather annoyingly, someone changed the sorting order to be the
ASCII collating sequence.

Blah. I was going to fix that at one point and got distracted trying to
fix it in glib. :-/

Heh, I know that feeling :-). Is there a way that you can (easily, if
not prettily) work around it outside glib?

Might be able to fix this quickly before 1.0...

Well, while it's annoying, it may very well be something that can be put
off 'til after 1.0.

Thank you for your help,

Ray