Re: [Evolution] Camel API?

If you are lucky enough that your mail is on an IMAP server you can use
ssh to do some port forwarding for you.

eg:

   ssh -L 12345:ip_address_of_imap_server:143  remote_host

will ssh into remote_host and forward port 12345 on localhost to port
143 of your imap server.

You can then use the evolution mail settings dialog to add
localhost:12345 as an IMAP account and you're away.

Having said that a simple frontend that could talk to >all< the evo data
would still be an excellent tool to have.

John