Re: [Evolution] command line or "mailto:" support
- From: Mike Barnes <mike grouse net au>
- To: Evolution Mailing List <evolution ximian com>
- Subject: Re: [Evolution] command line or "mailto:" support
- Date: 05 Nov 2001 19:32:12 +1100
On Mon, 2001-11-05 at 04:50, Ettore Perazzoli wrote:
AFAIK the GNOME URL handler includes mailto: by itself, so the right
way is `evolution %s' and not `evolution mailto:%s'.
You're absolutely right, I don't know what I was smoking when I wrote
that. I even have my own system set up the correct way, so I must have
figured it out at some point. Total brain failure there.
In my defense, I'd like to say that I'm running short on sleep this week
- a sick baby in the house will do that. :)
] [Thread Prev