[Evolution] Crash on Startup, RedHat 7.2

For all my chatter yesterday about how great it was working on RH 7.1, I got home last night to this on RH 7.2.

[ctooley localhost local]$ evolution

evolution-shell-WARNING **: Cannot access Bonobo/ConfigDatabase on wombat: (IDL:OAF/GeneralError:1.0)

This is all I get when starting evolution as far as the console, and I get an erro window saying that it can't initialize the evolution shell.

Tried so far:
Move evolution directory.
Remove Evolution (just evolution those libraries kill loads of things) and reinstall
Remove Bonobo and reinstall.

Any ideas?

Chris Tooley