Re: [Evolution] Concernd abot hogging system

Anyway, if you accumulate a large amount of mail again, be sure to try
2.4.4 or 2.2.19, both of which have better VM systems than the previous
versions.

Yep, the whole swap behaviour does seem different since the upgrade to
2.4.  I shall have a look at the kernel latter...

I guess there is a lesson here, so I am rearanging my filters to dump
all mailists into indivdual folder rather than one giant holding
folder...

Well, that's a good idea in any case.

It will be nice to see how it handles the same ammount of mail in
several folders...  I will take a few months though

--

  Rob Brown-Bayliss