Re: [Evolution] (More) Evo/PGP misbehavior

On 23 May 2001 18:09:08 -0400, Jeffrey Stedfast wrote:
The mail providers (ie, mbox, whatever) doesn't distinguish between
pgp-signed messages and any other type of message, so I don't see how
this could be true unless perhaps that message is corrupted in some way
that the provider can't seem to handle.

That may be (that the providers don't care) but so far the only messages
I can't delete through Evo are those with PGP-MIME signatures.  In-line
signatures I can delete just fine.

Oh, well.

Any idea when the next RedHat 6.2 snapshot's will be released via
RedCarpet?  Perhaps I'll put Evo on hold and try again later.

--
   Dan Berger [dberger ix netcom com]
   http://home.ix.netcom.com/~dberger

   "If you can't explain it to an 8-year-old, you don't understand it"
                                        --Albert Einstein
    A982 E6B1 CB2F 7A49  843A 9297 DA73 4371  1F54 8D0C