Re: [Evolution] Concernd abot hogging system

Well... Evolution is running at about 0.8 of light speed here now!

I was having many problems witht he supper larege mbox (56meg).  I tried
making it a maildir, even worse for most things...

So Itried to split the mboox into several folders but evolution was
diesing if Itred to move or delete too many mails at once (over about
100 I guess - sorry no hard facts)

So I deleted the whole 56 meg and now it it soooo faaast, at least 20
times faster!

I guess there is a lesson here, so I am rearanging my filters to dump
all mailists into indivdual folder rather than one giant holding
folder...

--

  Rob Brown-Bayliss