Re: [Evolution] Evolution 0.10 "Tasmanian Devil" is out

  The new package should be linked with the newer db library, so the
contacts should be visible again...

I downloaded (via FTP, not Red Carpet) the officially released version .10
for RH 6.2, and my contacts still are not visible (haven't been, since
before the last snapshot of April 27th). Also, the snapshot status page is
blank.

How can I tell what version of db my contacts database is, and how can I
tell what version Evo wants to use?