Re: [Evolution] Evolution 0.10 "Tasmanian Devil" is out

Su 14 May 2001 18:23:05 -0400, Fernando Pereira ha scritto:
I asked this before, but maybe it fell through the cracks. Is there
anything I can do to see again the contacts I had entered a few
snapshots ago? At some point, it was suggested by someone at Ximian that
this was caused by snapshots incorrectly linked with an old version of
db.

  The new package should be linked with the newer db library, so the
contacts should be visible again...

--
Ettore