Re: [Evolution] Evolution 0.10 "Tasmanian Devil" is out

On 14 May 2001 17:55:34 -0400, Ettore Perazzoli wrote:
The happy monkeys at Ximian have just released Evolution 0.10, code name
"Tasmanian Devil".

I asked this before, but maybe it fell through the cracks. Is there
anything I can do to see again the contacts I had entered a few
snapshots ago? At some point, it was suggested by someone at Ximian that
this was caused by snapshots incorrectly linked with an old version of
db.

Thanks

-- F