Re: [Evolution] New Evolution CVS (May

On 13 May 2001 21:14:30 +0000, Austin Hung wrote:
I see this behaviour as well (compiled from CVS yesterday). I compiled
both GAL and gtkhtml from CVS as well. As you can see, I'm using
Evolution to compose this message, so the message text field ONLY
disappears when I press ENTER (or RETURN on the keypad). Only the main
text field disappears (the window size remains the same), but once it
does, pressing the SEND button doesn't work. Cutting and pasting CR/LF
characters works.

These are known problems. Even though it's pretty buggy, it'll work
better if you upgrade to the latest ORBit in the orbit-stable-0-5
branch. To do that, run 'cvs co -r orbit-stable-0-5 ORBit'.