Re: [Evolution] MS TNEF in Evolution

I think its already in the bug tracker, but not slated for 1.0.

On 12 May 2001 21:31:06 +0930, Andrew Reid wrote:
Hey All,

Just a question for the Ximian people regarding Evolution's handling of
MS TNEF attachments.

My work uses Outlook and when they send attachments I have to save them
then unencode them using 'tnef' (a package I found on Freshmeat).

That's not so much a problem, but I was wondering if this automatic
decoding will happen on the fly.

'twould be a nice, neat little feature if it could be implemented.

TIA!

   - andrew

--
Andrew Reid                   email: andrew reid plug cx
                              www:   http://www.plug.cx