[Evolution] New Evolution CVS (May 13)

Hello.

I've successfully built Evolution from CVS today, but I can't get it to work
right.

It works OK for reading email, but not for composing. When I try to compose a
new message, I can fill in the recipient and subject all right, but the
message body window goes blank as soon as I start typing the message body.

The other problem I'm having is with the Pilot conduits - After "make
install," files named e-address.conduit, e-todo.conduit, and
e-calendar.conduit show up in /usr/share/gnome-pilot, but the corresponding
capplets don't appear in the Gnome Control Center.

Thanks in advance.
Tony