[Evolution] Re: today's cvs

Nothing unusual:

Registered type for component -- (contacts) OAFIID:GNOME_Evolution_Addressbook_ShellComponent
Evolution component activated successfully -- OAFIID:GNOME_Evolution_Addressbook_ShellComponent
Registered type for component -- (vtrash) OAFIID:GNOME_Evolution_Mail_ShellComponent
Registered type for component -- (mailstorage) OAFIID:GNOME_Evolution_Mail_ShellComponent
Registered type for component -- (mail) OAFIID:GNOME_Evolution_Mail_ShellComponent
Evolution component activated successfully -- OAFIID:GNOME_Evolution_Mail_ShellComponent
Registered type for component -- (executive-summary) OAFIID:GNOME_Evolution_Summary_ShellComponent
Evolution component activated successfully -- OAFIID:GNOME_Evolution_Summary_ShellComponent
Registered type for component -- (tasks) OAFIID:GNOME_Evolution_Calendar_ShellComponent
Registered type for component -- (calendar) OAFIID:GNOME_Evolution_Calendar_ShellComponent
Evolution component activated successfully -- OAFIID:GNOME_Evolution_Calendar_ShellComponent
Shell: Registering storage -- VFolders
Folder registered successfully -- /UNMATCHED UNMATCHED
Shell: Registering storage -- Other Contacts
Folder registered successfully -- /Bigfoot Bigfoot
Folder registered successfully -- /InfoSpace InfoSpace
Folder registered successfully -- /Netcenter Netcenter
Folder registered successfully -- /WhoWhere WhoWhere
Folder registered successfully -- /Yahoo! Yahoo!

GLib-CRITICAL **: file gmem.c: line 712 (g_mem_chunk_free): assertion `mem != NULL' failed.
utf8_to_gtk: Inbox => Inbox
utf8_to_gtk: Inbox => Inbox
Component unregistered successfully -- OAFIID:GNOME_Evolution_Addressbook_ShellComponent
Component unregistered successfully -- OAFIID:GNOME_Evolution_Mail_ShellComponent
Component unregistered successfully -- OAFIID:GNOME_Evolution_Calendar_ShellComponent
Component unregistered successfully -- OAFIID:GNOME_Evolution_Summary_ShellComponent
Adding new vfolder: UNMATCHED UNMATCHED
utf8_to_gtk: Body or subject contains => Body or subject contains
utf8_to_gtk: Body contains => Body contains
utf8_to_gtk: Subject contains => Subject contains
utf8_to_gtk: Body does not contain => Body does not contain
utf8_to_gtk: Subject does not contain => Subject does not contain
utf8_to_gtk: Sender contains => Sender contains
utf8_to_gtk: Advanced... => Advanced...
utf8_to_gtk: Show All => Show All
utf8_to_gtk: Save As... => Save As...
utf8_to_gtk: Store search as vFolder => Store search as vFolder
utf8_to_gtk: Edit... => Edit...
got folder 'file:///home/rothwell/evolution/local/Inbox' = 0x8136c30
folder name is '/home/rothwell/evolution/local/Inbox/'
redisplaying
utf8_to_gtk: Michael Rothwell => Michael Rothwell
utf8_to_gtk: Drafts => Drafts
utf8_to_gtk: Sent => Sent
cleaning up pool thread 2051
cleaned up ok