[Evolution] Re: today's cvs

Hmm... I discovered a different problem. It converted my IMAP accounts to POP3, and doesn't seem to include
IMAP support anymore (I can't shoose that account type). I didn't see a configure option to enable IMAP
support. What do I need to do to enable IMAP during the compile?

Thanks,

-Michael

p.s. I ran it twice more inside gdb -- no sigpipe, no sigsegv. Just no IMAP.