Re: [Evolution] Re: today's cvs

    Hmm... I discovered a different problem. It converted my IMAP
    accounts to POP3, and doesn't seem to include IMAP support anymore
    (I can't shoose that account type). I didn't see a configure option
    to enable IMAP support. What do I need to do to enable IMAP during
    the compile?

  You shouldn't need to do anything special.  Probably you have some
problem that causes the IMAP provider not to be loaded properly.

  Can you try running evolution with the `--debug' option and see if the
mailer spits out any interesting messages about that?

--
Ettore