Re: [Evolution] Redhat 7.1 Ximian Gnome 1.4 and Evolution with MS Exchange
- From: Brian Pomerantz <bapper piratehaven org>
- To: Christopher James Lahey <clahey ximian com>
- Cc: Brian Pomerantz <bapper piratehaven org>, "Taylor, ForrestX" <forrestx taylor intel com>, "'evolution ximian com'" <evolution ximian com>
- Subject: Re: [Evolution] Redhat 7.1 Ximian Gnome 1.4 and Evolution with MS Exchange
- Date: Fri, 4 May 2001 07:08:37 -0700
On Fri, May 04, 2001 at 05:08:01AM -0400, Christopher James Lahey wrote:
On 02 May 2001 16:09:58 -0700, Brian Pomerantz wrote:
IMAP will work as well. Though, it would be really swell if I could
assign my sent and trash folders to an IMAP folder instead of a local
folder. If I could do this and have real LDAP support, I would ditch
Netscape Mail in a real hurry in favor of Evolution.
What's not real about the LDAP support?
Last time I tried it I think it crashed on me and couldn't get it to
actually talk give me any query results from an exchange server
(Netscape works okay conencting to the same server). I think that was
a couple of weeks ago. Mostly I just remember it not working so I
gave up. This was, of course, from a binary I built myself with LDAP
support turned on.
] [Thread Prev