Re: [Evolution] Redhat 7.1 Ximian Gnome 1.4 and Evolution with MS Exchange

On 02 May 2001 13:48:35 -0700, Taylor, ForrestX wrote:
I just installed Ximian Gnome 1.4, and used Redcarpet to install Evolution
.10, because I wanted to see if I could get my mail (from MS Exchange 2000
servers) on my Linux box.  I can send mail (using localhost), but I haven't
yet been able to receive mail.  Does anyone know if this is possible?  I
would really like to switch my Win2k box to a Linux box ;o)

Forrest

IIRC, the Exchange server would have to be configured to use POP for you to be able to retrieve mail with Evo.

Steve